Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My on-the-go lifesaver

This is what I like. Lip gloss. I discovered a couple weeks ago that even on days when I feel the absolute frumpiest, lip gloss can work magic. This is the lip gloss I have--but I think it applies to any kind. So I've learned that sometimes all it takes is a little mascara, blush, and some lip gloss and I'm set. And I still feel cute. And I have shiny lips.
The only problem is Abby has noticed too and frequently asks for "lip gloss" in a somewhat British sounding accent.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Abigail. Haha. Where'd you get yours? I weaned myself off of lip gloss back in seventh grade, so I'm a little clueless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine at Fred Meyer... which is essentially Walmart. But I'd check Target for you. I just like having a little shine sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete