Thursday, July 22, 2010

blessed shoes: Gap city flats.

I know they look weird and puffy and peculiar, but trust me, they rock. They're practically leather socks with padding. And get this: they fold in half!

"Tell me more!"

They come in about a zillion different colors including ballet pink, black, lasalle red, purple rain, and signal fire. And those are just the ones they sell online! There's even more in the stores. Beautiful, I know.

Oh. And guess what.

(source)

NIENIE OWNS A PAIR.

If you would like to check them out, go here. Don't buy them full price though, wait till you have a 40% off coupon or something. Then they're about $20.

4 comments:

  1. I saw these! And they look AWESOME. Did you get some with a Wednesday 40% off coupon? Jealous. Way jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you mean, wait until Mom has a 40% coupon? "Please Mom, I want some more."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey--I meant to send Dad to Gap on Wednesday to pick up another size 9 for the lucky winner. We even talked about him doing it, but alas he made it out the door without the dang coupon and I didn't think it was worth a trip into Salt Lake. Crazy that Park City doesn't have a Gap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea Gap had 40% Wednesdays. Guess I don't shop too often. Cool.

    ReplyDelete